Monday 23 April 2012

Summer Glow

As an ex Clinique consultant I know that the key to a glowing healthy looking fake tan is exfoliation which will get your summer glow off to a good start.


I am using the Boots Botanical Enlivening Body Polish range at the moment it has a subtle fresh fragrance and the exfoliating grains leave your skin feeling silky soft and a body that feels and looks glossy and smooth and most importantly dry skin free so your self tan does not streak or look patchy.


Skin Natural Summerbody Light  400ml
Then apply your summer self tan, I am using a Garnier Summerbody moisturiser at the moment but as the summer progresses I will go for the Boots self tan range in fair to medium skin tone, being fair skinned.


For special occasions I go to my lovely local salon – Boniface –   and have a spray tan. As an ex beauty therapist I don’t ever use a sun bed as they are not only damaging to your skin but there is the added skin cancer risks as well, plus the sunbed is like a too prolonged time in the sun it will really age you, and wrinkly rhino skin is not a good look on the beach!!

Love Row x

No comments:

Post a Comment