Monday 30 April 2012

GlOSSYBOX a little rainy day treat


In the post arrived my little box of treats from Glossybox, which is run by Harrods. I have just subscribed to this – for £12.95 a month you receive a little box of treats, cosmetics and fragrance some which are full sizes and is a nice way to give yourself a little gift each month without breaking the bank.
As I have only just signed up this little treat was a generic April box but going forward I will receive treats geared to my skin type, my colouring and my fav fragrance types.

This little box arrived beautifully gift wrapped and is like getting a birthday treat once a month.


Aprils Glossybox was about everything natural and has 5 beauty products to try:

 Figs and Rouge Lip Balm – this is a cute little pot perfect for your handbag, beach bag  or gym bag and really gives long lasting nourishment it looks really cool to in its retro packaging.
Caudalie Serum – this I applied over my regular moisturiser to really give my skin a boost of nourishment, it was really lightweight and not at all sticky, and my foundation went on really smoothly.

Monu collagen cream– this is a good size tube and I used this after a face mask last night, really lovely feel and a fresh fragrance.

Inka Eye liner – really soft eye pencil and as this is a small size great to stick in the smallest of bags on a night out.

Burt’s bees Milk and Honey body lotion – as usual this product is really gorgeous and a little goes a long way to leave you feeling really silky soft and rehydrated.

All in all this little box of treats was perfect for a rainy Saturday pick me up!

If you would like to try Glossybox for yourself go to: www.GLOSSYBOX.co.uk

Love Row x

No comments:

Post a Comment